Tuesday, July 5, 2011

If I chance to talk a little wild, forgive me;

Starting tomorrow morning, I'll be hitting the airwaves for CBC Radio one in Calgary.  Each week, I'll be on the morning Eyeopener, to discuss books.  I had done an interview about my reading Time's list in April, and they've asked me to return and talk about a few more!

I'm looking forward to the opportunity to talk about books that while still highly regarded, aren't nearly as often read.  Instead of talking about the 'new and hot' titles that bombard you at the bookstore when you walk in, we'll be talking about more classic titles.  I've also promised a new book each week, which means that I have a lot of reading to do this summer.

My first interview tomorrow morning will be about Gone with the Wind.  Sure, everybody's heard of it and everybody's seen the movie, but not nearly as many have read the book.  And they should, it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment